WONDERFUL DAY SPA - Company Message

Happy Easter's Day!

Categories

powered by

My Blog

Happy Easter's Day!

Hi Everybody,

Thanks so much for All of you supporting to us.  We're always appreciate!!  Hope you will remember us  forever.

Happy Easter's Day!

Annie W.

7 Comments to Happy Easter's Day!:

Comments RSS
Donna on Monday, May 06, 2013 9:20 AM
Annie at Wonderful Day Spa is amazing! I have been a client of Annie's for quite sometime and am so thrilled she now has her own spa. When you get a massage and a facial from Annie you can just lay back and take a nap. Every time I get my facial my husband comments on how beautiful my skin looks without any makeup! The products she uses are the highest quality and I own several. I have very sensitive skin and also have waxing done. Annis always uses cold wax which is designed for sensitive skin and I never never get red or get burned never!! I have been burned and had my skin turn red from the regular wax that all other salons use. If your salon does not have cold wax for bikini waxing and eyebrow and lip waxing, or any waxing at all..then you MUST go to Wonderful Day Spa and see Annie! Linda is the mani/pedi expert at Wonderful Day Spa and has more than 35 years experience and you will be so pleased with the work she does it is amazing. The Wonderful Day Spa is also always spotless CLEAN!!! Thank you Annie! Donna Latraverse
Reply to comment

Annie W. on Tuesday, May 07, 2013 8:41 PM
Thanks so much, Donna. You are my Wonderful Client. Thank you again for confirm and let the people know that we are always use the Great products at "Wonderful Day Spa" Your body is our job, Your satisfaction is our goal. See you again soon:)

Kathy O'Reilly on Tuesday, July 16, 2013 6:40 PM
Absolutely marvelous, professional experience! Can't beat the Wonderful Special with the massage AND facial. My 2 daughter-in-laws raved about their treatments too! And we LOVE Miss Linda, and her professional expertise in nail care!!! Can't wait to go back!!! Thanks Annie!
Reply to comment

Annie W. on Sunday, July 28, 2013 9:32 PM
Thanks so much,Kathy! You're a wonderful mother-in-law. We're always try the best we could to pampering our customers here. Hope to see all of your family again soon:)

Kathy O. on Friday, December 27, 2013 7:59 PM
I am so thrilled with my gift certificate that I received for Christmas to the Wonderful Day Spa!!! What a treat! Can't wait to use it! See you soon Annie!
Reply to comment

Anna on Saturday, October 29, 2016 4:50 PM
Annie and her staff are amazing! Great massage, mani/pedi, and the facial was amazing!
Reply to comment

nba over under computer picks on Thursday, August 22, 2019 2:40 AM
minnesota timberwolves vs miami heat predictions
Reply to comment